- Supported by
Call for Abstract
APASL STC 2018 Yokohama Abstract Submission is now available!
Please go to the Online Abstract Submission Form by clicking here!
If you have already submitted your abstract, and would like to view, edit or delete the abstract, please go to the View/Edit/Delete page by clicking here.
(Submission No. and Password are required to enter the page.)
Abstract Submission Open: October 2 (Monday) 2017
Abstract Submission Deadline: January 31 (Wednesday) 2018
Conditions for Submission Abstract
- The Scientific Committee of APASL STC Yokohama will only accept original scientific material, which has not been published before. However, abstracts presented at local, regional or national meetings may be submitted.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English.
- The abstract is requested to start with the Background, continue with the Methods, Results, and finalized with the Conclusions.
- The abstract must not exceed 250 words.
- The category (one or two) defining the abstract must be chosen and marked on the form.
- Preferred type of the presentation (oral, poster) must be marked on the form.
- If there is any graphs, tables/statics or pictures, please send them to the congress secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org attached by jpg file, with your email subject as “figures for submission No. xxx (your submission no.)” after abstract online-submission has been completed.
- Maximum size of any images is 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Case report is acceptable.
- The presenting author is required to complete conference pre-registration until January 31, 2018.
- Epidemiology & Natural History
- Basic Science & Pathology
- Tumor Markers & Biochemistry
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- NASH/ NAFLD & Genetic/ Metabolic Disease
- Liver Cirrhosis (Fibrosis) & Its Complications
- Imaging & Diagnosis
- Surgery & Transplantation
- Ablation & Image-guided Procedures
- TACE, HAIC & Vascular Interventions
- Systemic Chemotherapy & Oncology
- Radiotherapy & Others
- Metastatic Liver Tumors, CCC & Others
- Case Report
Young Investigator Award (Under 40 years old)
*If you have any question regarding abstract submission, please contact follows.
APASL STC Yokohama Congress Secretariat
c/o Academia Support Japan
Tel: +81-3-6380-0102 Fax: +81-3-6380-0103
Office Hours: 9:30-17:30 except Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays